1. Firstly, download the MaxxOne Elite app onto your mobile device from the Android Play store or the Apple App store dependent on your device.
2. Once installed, tap to open the MaxxOne Elite app.
3. Close the pop-up menu that reads ‘No device has been added’ by tapping OK.
4. Once that is done, tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the app.
5. From here we can tap Login. At the bottom of this menu tap ‘Sign Up’. Please enter your email address into the box that reads ‘Enter the email address.’. You can now tap verify. This will send a verification code to your email.
6. Enter the 6-digit verification code into the box on the app that reads ‘Enter the verify code.’ and then tap Next.
7. Type a password into the box that reads ‘Enter the password’
8. Tap the tick box next to ‘I have read and agree to <<Service Agreement>>’ and then Tap Sign Up.
9. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the app and then tap Devices.
10. Remember to have your recorder switched on and connected to the internet and a monitor. From the menu click system and then network. From here click on P2P at the top of the screen. Here you will see your QR code.
11. From this screen we can tap Add and then tap Scan.
12. Tap OK on the on-screen pop-up and hold your phone up to the QR code presented on your monitor.
13. This will allow your mobile device to link to your NVR.
14. You will now see your NVRs details on-screen and you can now tap the save icon in the top right corner.
15. This will revert you back to the devices page.
16. Tap your NVR and then tap Live View. Your MaxxOne Elite app is now linked to your NVR and you can view your cameras anytime from your mobile device.